@ Workstrings International
- Responsible for daily general and routine materials receiving operations of the Logistics Department.
- Works alongside, receiving, project coordinators, shop, and transportation personnel to accomplish tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offloading and loading trucks using forklift
- Operate crane to move assets into proper staging before inspection
- Coordinate receiving materials through customer and vendors correspondence; receives, checks-in and inspects all incoming equipment of the Logistics Department
- Expedite equipment as necessary to fulfill customer demands
- Maintain records of in-process order activities
- Inform receiving supervisor and inventory control personnel of daily events
- Return any incorrect orders and delivery to correct vendor
- Assist and provide back-up to Materials and Project Coordinators
- Generate receiving reports and material transfers as necessary
- Communicate with customers and vendors regarding equipment location and status
- Provide shop operations and transportation personnel direction regarding items for shipping and receiving
- Manage NOP (not our property) assets that are returned in error
- Notify QA personnel on status of repaired or modified equipment in a timely manner
- Perform sharp card (behavioral observation) on a weekly basis
- Attend and participate in morning safety meeting and discuss risk assessments for job tasks
- Ability to work on call schedule, and overtime if needed
- Know and understand Workstrings Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to use basic math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Prior knowledge in oilfield rental business preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to compile basic reports of job lists for customer orders.
- Mechanical equipment experience required (i.e. Pressure Control equipment).
- Strong verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Detail-oriented individual and strong record-keeping ability
- High School diploma is required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time