Cyber Security Engineer (Work From Home Opportunity)
@ LHC Group
Implementing and Maintaining NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK
- Identify -Develop the environment to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data and capabilities. Develop and maintain full visibility into digital and physical assets and their interconnections, define roles and responsibilities, understand the current risks and exposure and put policies and procedures into place to manage those risks.
- Protect -Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards to limit or contain the impact of a potential cybersecurity event. Control access to digital and physical assets, provide awareness education and training, secure data, maintain baselines of network configuration and operations, repair system components in a timely manner and deploy protective technology to ensure cyber resilience.
- Detect -Implement the appropriate measures to quickly identify cybersecurity events. Utilize continuous monitoring solutions that detect anomalous activity and other threats to operational continuity. Maintain visibility into the networks to anticipate a cyber incident and have all information at hand to respond to one. Threat hunting to analyze and prevent cyber incidents in networks.
- Respond -Contain the impact of a cyber incident. Maintenance and continual improvement the Incident response plan, to include communication lines among the appropriate parties, collect and analyze information about the event, perform all required activities to eradicate the incident and incorporate lessons learned into revised response strategies.
- Recover -Implement effective activities to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity event. Development and maintenance of recovery plans, coordinate restoration activities with external parties and incorporate lessons learned into your updated recovery strategies. Prioritize a list of action points which can be used to undertake recovery activity is critical for a timely recovery.
- Computer related Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience
Preferred Skill Requirements
- Security+: CompTIA's popular base-level security certification
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA: GIAC Security Certifications
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 31, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021