Cyber Security Analyst
@ LHC Group
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Please note while the preferred location would be based out of headquarters at Lafayette, LA - candidates to work at remote locations within the Dallas, Houston, Denver, or Louisville regions will be considered.
- Information Security Experience 2+ years
- Baccalaureate degree in health information management or a related information technology field.
- Knowledge and understanding of information risks, concepts, principles and industry standards like NIST, HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, etc.
- Expert level understanding of security findings and their remediation lifecycle
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and technologies
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Experience in project management and change management.
- Experience responding to information security incidents
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, associate protocols and concepts. Familiarity with the principles of cryptography and cryptanalysis.
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Experience in application technology security testing (white box, black box, and code review).
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Experience deploying, using, monitoring data and network security solutions like: penetration testing, data encryption, patch management, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Authentication, SIEM, Vulnerability management database management systems.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. GIAC, CISA, CISSP, CISM etc.)
- The ability to interact with LHC team members, build strong relationships at all levels and across all lines of business and organizations, and understand business imperatives.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 29, 2021
Application Deadline: April 29, 2021