Customer Success Manager
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients during full life cycle of client relationship from implementation, to add-on and extension of contracts, to daily customer support KPI measurements
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that allow for open communication and trust
- Give strategic demonstrations and product overviews related to specific features or use cases that are relevant to the customer
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused features that could provide value for your customer and represent an upsell opportunity for SchoolMint
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey for your portfolio accounts as measured by both the health score and gross revenue retention and expansion for each account
- Analyze key metrics of customer usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build relationships with multiple departments to coordinate customer needs and resolve outstanding issues
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting and synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Some travel (nationwide) is required for onsite customer visits for key deployment projects, training sessions and/or any other special circumstances that require an onsite presence.
5+ years of software/B2B customer success, project management or related experience
Strong project management background in a customer relations/ account management environment using a consultative approach.
Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to drive customer loyalty and retention.
Demonstrated success in managing enterprise-wide deployment and training to individuals, groups, organizations, schools or districts
Superior follow-through. Build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering answers and/or resources on-time
Comfortable presenting and running online customer meetings to all levels of an organization
Strong analytic and strategic thinking required – be able to take customer concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them
Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite, CRM familiarity (Gainsight, Totango and Salesforce), and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
Preferably, having experience and/or the ability to comfortably discuss student behavior management methodologies and best practices to all levels of stakeholders within a school environment such as faculty, school leadership and district-level personnel. (Bonus)
K-12 classroom experience (Bonus)
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.schoolmint.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Application Deadline: August 12, 2021