Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative position is to strive to provide the perfect customer experience during all interactions. The primary description of these interactions is; resolving customer issues, assisting with sales and program sales overflow, greeting of the customer, accurately entering orders, offering substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, upselling, handling customer inquiries, and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and provide superior service via phone, email, live chat and faxes.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information and product ordered in ERP system.
- Resolve customer issues including services, billing, and quality of product, pricing and delivery.
- May process customer orders manually or through web services utilizing consultant mode when necessary.
- Contact customers; respond to inquiries, package refusals, and planned adjustments.
- Record customer interactions and transactions, details of inquiries, complaints and action taken.
- Effectively manage cases in designated Customer Relationship Management application
- Communicate with customers when special orders or backorder shipments are delayed.
- Proactively address customers’ concerns before escalations arises
- Utilize technology and web programs to become more solution oriented
Work Hours: 10:30am-7:00pm
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Ability to catch on quickly and retain information for order processing and customer fulfillment.
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to follow instructions both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
- Participate in required Stuller sponsored trainings and other specialized trainings
- An extensive training course will provide on the job training. Successful completion of this training is required.
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web based applications, and basic math skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 23, 2021
Application Deadline: October 22, 2021