Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your main job function is to help fill out and process credentialing, contract, revalidation and other payer documents for in-networking, renegotiations, and routine upkeep.
- You will assist with processing LOIs, applications, contracts, and credentialing for our company with new payers/health plans.
- You must be detail orientated, efficient, and produce error free, timely work.
- Track credentialing and recredentialing deadlines.
- Monitor and track submissions and status changes with payers and update internal records.
- Communicate updates to existing payers.
- You will report to the Director of Compliance and ensure all documents for signature, including all credentials, amendments, and all material correspondence are escalated to the appropriate person within 1 business day of receipt.
- File all returned amendments and contracts from the payers/plans.
- Support executive leadership and colleagues with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Healthcare Credentialing Experience.
- College Degree in a related field preferred, but not required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Credentialing Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
- Ability to focus for extended periods.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 14, 2023
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
Job Type: Full-time