Corporate Customer Support Agent (in office position)
The position ultimately consists of three major parts: Customer Support, Restaurant Support, and Driver Support.
Being a CSA requires dedication, exceptional communication skills, a thick skin and a great sense of humor. We’re looking for motivated CSA's with entrepreneurial mindsets to join our Waitr Corporate team. Previous employment experience in the restaurant industry or customer service is a must. Call center, retail or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Communicating with restaurants, drivers, and customers
- Customer service via telephone and chat support
- Internal account management and technical support
- Provide support for diners, restaurants, and drivers via chat support or telephone
- Convert customers into Waitr advocates
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Detail oriented, customer focused multi-tasker
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely over the phone and through live chat
- Good working knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Technical Support
- Stress management skills
- Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment.
- Logistical: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of efficiency.
- Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
- Team Player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication.
- Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
- Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude.
- Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
- Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 06, 2021
Application Deadline: February 07, 2022