Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain catalog of approved vendors for VieMed.
- Ensure all stages of the vendor onboarding process are completed prior to contract signing or first subscription payment.
- Conduct preliminary review of proposed contracts and coordinate review among departments.
- Prepare summaries of new and existing contracts with key provisions.
- Assist operational department stakeholders in vendor selection, onboarding, and review processes.
- Coordinate annual risk reviews and controls assurance activity.
- Manage contracts for all departments. Ensure that the relationship business owner is notified of cancellation and renewal deadlines. Coordinate amendments, extensions, and cancellations as needed.
- Monitor and facilitate compliance with contractual terms.
- Participate in acquisition target diligence for various types of contracts and strategic relationships.
- Administer and oversee the contract management software platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of two years relevant administrative experience or direct experience in managing contracts, procurement, or vendor risk.
- Knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Overall procurement process knowledge and an understanding of enterprise stakeholders’ responsibilities in vendor onboarding and risk management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
- Understanding of supply agreements, contractual terms negotiation, and relationship management.
- Knowledge of contract diligence procedure for mergers and acquisitions.
- Demonstrated project management and execution skills with strong organizational and time management abilities, and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 18, 2023
Application Deadline: December 20, 2023
Job Type: Full-time