Content Marketing Specialist
@ SystemForward America, LLC
- Develop content for various marketing campaigns across all mediums including print and digital collateral, social media, web, blogs, and eBooks.
- Collaborate with various departments, third-party providers, and clients to ensure messages are effective and consistent while maintaining brand integrity and message consistency.
- Write communications for various marketing resources such as scripts, training material, presentations, case studies, direct marketing emails, advertising, print content.
- Write compelling copy that generates brand awareness, converts leads, and nurtures prospects for a variety of marketing campaigns.
- Gather information and research relevant industries to the brands by interviewing subject matter experts as well as through secondary research; have knowledge to position content to tell the best story, communicate information, and market each brand and its offerings while maintaining brand voice.
- Collaborate with our creative team to design content, as well as demand generation to promote it.
- Proofread all content before it reaches the clients.
- Manage all review sites and respond to any negative reviews mirroring company values.
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing department as needed and/or requested.
- Graphic design support, when needed.
- Assists marketing department staff in meeting deadlines for various tasks and projects as required.
- Completes special projects and other duties as required
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000
Key Position Requirements
- Creativity in content creation.
- Strong research skills.
- Proven experience writing marketing content for a variety of mediums or copywriter, or similar role.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline
- Keen attention to detail; excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent collaboration, time management, oral communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, but laid-back environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in English, journalism, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- One (1) to Five (5) years’ writing experience, solid understanding of written English and grammar, and AP style.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or other design applications (Canva, Adobe Spark, Crello or similar). Figma a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Email Marketing.
- Experience in using SEO principles in web copy is preferred.
- Work experience in an ad agency/consulting or franchising model is a bonus.
- Knowledge of general marketing principles and strategies is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Tell us what excites you about this opportunity! Be sure to attach your resume and at least three writing samples from various mediums. Check us out on SystemForward.com to know more about us.
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 16, 2021
Application Deadline: December 16, 2021