Content Creator - Patient Engagement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the needs identification and creation of educational content, training material and chronic respiratory disease education through new and innovative training and education modalities.
- Develop and implement content updates and ongoing continuing education and training for regional trainers, managers, RTs
- Apply learning best-practices to design, develop, and maintain appropriate training materials, instructional manuals, learning modules and workflow/documentation procedures.
- Coordinates and organizes content library and learning resource libraries.
- Review and monitor user generated content from VieMed’s Social Platform, including content creation and delivery, patient communication, problem resolution, and distribution of educational material.
- Concept new ways to connect with both patients and clinicians and improve engagement levels through enhanced training and education material.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to identify education and training needs, resolve issues related to patient and RT engagement, and support training and development of staff and patients.
- Lead the development and implementation of training evaluation plans.
- Experience in content creation or instructional design for internal and external audiences
- Experience developing training materials (presenter decks, instruction guides, job aids, eLearning, and/or other supporting materials)
- Experience with health promotion, or healthcare content and training development - preferred.
- Located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Remote work considered.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, visual, and self-motivated
- Proficient in technology
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 31, 2022
Application Deadline: January 03, 2023
Job Type: Full-time