@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup and calibrate welding machine to weld in all positions (flat, vertical, and overhead).
- Read blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Clean and prepare structural members before welding.
- Tack weld and finish weld structural members in accordance with planned layouts.
- Inspect welds for quality and integrity.
- Maintain cleanliness in work area.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- MIG Welding certificate preferred.
- TIG welding experience preferred.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Physical stamina.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: April 14, 2023
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023