@ SafeSource Direct
- SafeSource Direct is seeking a self-driven individual to oversee construction projects at our manufacturing plants in Broussard La.
- A Successful candidate will have a proven track record of running construction projects from start to finish in a manufacturing plant or large industrial plant environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up to date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or similar.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: October 26, 2022
Application Deadline: December 28, 2022
Job Type: Full-time