@ SafeSource Direct
- SafeSource Direct is seeking a self-driven individual to oversee a team of construction supervisors and all construction projects at our manufacturing plants in Broussard La.
- A Successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing construction projects from start to finish in a manufacturing plant or large industrial plant environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Choose the types or tools to use in construction and track the inventory of those tools.
- Keep daily employee logs and monitor the conduct of each one of them.
- Ensure that construction project complies with all safety and building regulations.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the project to come up with the budget and deliverables.
- Establish risk factors, then manage and mitigate them to ensure the construction goes on smoothly.
- Work closely with Architects and Engineers to establish the requirements for the construction.
- Liaise with local authorities to obtain licenses and permits for the project.
- Prepare reports on the project.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years of previous construction management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Solid grasp of building compliance and safety regulations
- Knowledge of the best HR practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures including making financial projections
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: October 26, 2022
Application Deadline: December 28, 2022
Job Type: Full-time