Construction Inspector - DOTD Certified
The Construction Inspector ensures construction project is adhered to contract plans and specifications, quantity calculations and pay quantity submittals.
Some responsibilities Include:
- Working on complex, large job sites during all critical phases of construction.
- Preparing and maintaining project reports, quantity tabulations, weather and workday form reports.
- Assisting in preparing payments to contractor.
- Maintaining a supportive and cooperative relationship with the contractor.
- Possessing a basic knowledge and familiarity with dealing with the public, clients, survey crew, testing laboratories, and other interested parties.
- Formal education in a construction inspection curriculum or minimum of 5 years’ experience directly related to construction inspection.
- DOTD Certification required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lake Charles, LA and Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 02, 2021
Application Deadline: August 02, 2021