• Working on complex, large job sites during all critical phases of construction.
• Preparing and maintaining project reports, quantity tabulations, weather and workday form reports.
• Assisting in preparing payments to contractor.
• Maintaining a supportive and cooperative relationship with the contractor.
• Possessing a basic knowledge and familiarity with dealing with the public, clients, survey crew, testing laboratories, and other interested parties.
• Formal education in a construction inspection curriculum or minimum of 5 years’ experience directly related to construction inspection.
• DOTD Certification or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 05, 2021
Application Deadline: May 05, 2021