Connect Direct Engineer
- CGI is seeking an IBM Connect Direct Engineer who can apply their knowledge in an application development environment.
- This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our organization and catapult your career with the 5th largest independent IT services provider in the world!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Configuration and Support Connect Direct Secure Plus.
- Perform Connect Direct Scripting for UNIX, Windows and JCLs in Mainframes.
- Schedule and automate Connect Direct transfers.
- Work in IBM Control Center for monitoring and Remote Management of Connect Direct.
- Perform Basic UNIX shell scripting.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Shown experience on IBM Connect: Direct, with a solid grasp of IBM Sterling Connect Direct for UNIX and Windows.
- Experienced with Connect Direct on Clusters.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools such as IBM UDeploy, and Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge automation framework/language/engine like ansible.
- Basic understanding of UNIX and Windows Operating Systems and administration activities.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking in UNIX and Windows.
- Experienced in automation frameworks/languages/engines such as ansible
- Experienced working in a Production Support environment.
- Good experience with ITIL concepts and any hands on experience in ITIL tools, especially in Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management areas.
- Able to communicate highly technical issues, approaches, etc. to functional/management staff and offer solutions to business problems.
- Willing to support on call.
- Strong written, and verbal skills.
- Educational Expectations: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 24, 2023
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
Job Type: Full-time