- The Configuration Manager (CM) will play a key role in supporting project teams with the baselining and configuring items involved in their project.
- CM will recommend improvements to perform on existing configuration management processes and review from the user's point-of-view.
- CM will develop guidelines ensuring that only secured and accurate data are entered in the database and proposing resolutions for configuration issues.
- Perform all required responsibilities and duties
- Actively engage in your role, make informed decisions, be accountable for all outcomes, and be a positive influence for the program
- Deliver exceptional service to internal and external clients, partners, teammates
- Contribute to the programs and initiatives designed to advance CGI’s strategic priorities
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Provides overall configuration management infrastructure and environment to the product development team
- Supporting developmental and operational systems
- Creating and maintaining configuration baselines
- Using or recommending automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Developing or modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implementing CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Performing change control and configuration audits
- Ensures CM environment facilitates product review, change, and defect tracking activities.
- Updating the CM plan and reporting progress based on change requests, understanding configuration management principles, and the use of CM tools.
- Responsible for the execution of the process which includes operating the defined and agreed process, ensuring it interfaces with all other relevant processes, reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, performing process audits, and managing the process improvement cycle.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience streamlining CM process to maintain a robust process with continuous improvement to speed up the process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years' configuration management experience
- ITILv4Foundations certified
- Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5 years
- Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
- Proven working experience as a Configuration Manager
- Data Analysis Experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge or Experience in Cybersecurity concepts is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 15, 2022
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time