Commercial Operations Coordinator
@ Tides Medical
- Under the leadership of the Commercial Operations Manager, the Commercial Operations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the onboarding of new accounts and new sales agents in the CRM.
- Additionally, they will maintain the integrity of customer and sales agent data entered in the system.
- The Commercial Operations Coordinator will enhance productivity within the Salesforce CRM application by processing and triaging cases to the applicable team members.
- They will support departmental and corporate initiatives through generation of data, reports and analytics.
Essential Functions of the Areas of Responsibility
- Perform the following in accordance with AATB, FDA, and Tides Medical stated policies and procedures while upholding Tides Medical’s mission and corporate values.
- Enter all new Customer Accounts and Sales Agents in the CRM
- Generate, send and upload into the CRM customer and sales agent agreements
- Actively monitor and manage the active sales agent roster
- Generate reports to identify which sales agents or customers have become inactive
- Provide reporting and analytic support for departmental projects & initiatives
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine appropriate next steps regarding inactive reps and accounts
- Manage data integrity of accounts in CRM, including account names & addresses, account teams, parent/child relationships, etc.
- Match patients to customer invoices to enable reporting & analytics
- Interact with sales agents to confirm account information submitted into CRM
- Establish Salesforce credentials & provision licenses to all active sales agents
- Communicate/coordinate with other departments regarding new sales agent onboarding and training
- Create Q-Commission profiles for new sales agencies & send out their credentials
- Work well with others and not create undue office stress or conflicts.
- Be a practical problem solver and work independently.
- Be truthful in all aspects of conduct and communications.
- Be respectful of other employees and not engage in speech or conduct that is discriminatory.
- Uphold confidentiality of employee records, donor records, and proprietary corporate information
Key Qualifications, Requirements, and Attributes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2+ years sales or sales operations experience
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office products is preferred
- Demonstrated history of working cooperatively in a team environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work full-time (5 days/ 40 hours)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tidesmedical.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
Job Type: Full-time