Commercial General Contracting Project Superintendent
@ JC Construction, LLC
- Supervising all aspects of the External Project assigned on the jobsite.
- Coordinating activities of the subcontractors.
- Ensure completion and submission of all paperwork, invoicing, etc. in a timely fashion.
- Submit all updates for all necessary job information as needed.
- Communicate site rules regarding safety procedures.
- Inspect work performed by employees, other contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Monitor expenses to ensure that they are meeting budget.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
Sign off on time of any employee(s) working under your project.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: DOE
Knowledge/Skills Required of The Position:
- Strong organizational, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Able to approach problems both logically and creatively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Provide direction to and resolve problems amongst subcontractors and vendors.
- Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- This supervision shall ensure adequate manpower is available for each task and compliant work performed. This position shall be responsible for monitoring project security personnel.
- Flexible schedule will be required to make a completion date or special take like concrete pours (early mornings, late nights, weekends).
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of verifiable experience.
- Must be able to travel to the jobsite(s) as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Broussard, La.
Date Posted: September 22, 2021
Application Deadline: October 22, 2021