Cloud Security Engineer
Under the direction of the management, the Cloud Security Engineer will assist the team to review/update/implement control processes, security tools, automated enforcement policies, and overall cloud tenant settings to align to parent company policies and industry best practices.
• Cloud standardization and Baseline Builds: Cloud Security Engineers to work directly with the cloud team on tuning the settings for the tenant ensuring correct options for Azure configuration. These resources will be responsible for helping the team to establish a build pipeline for servers, ensuring automated enforcement of security settings policies. The Cloud Security Engineers will assist in the setting of security baseline for Windows, Linux, and other server builds. These resources will work with the compliance tool PRISMA to ensure standards enforcement.
• Cloud Security Tools and Alerting: Cloud Security Engineers to assist the team to implement / tune the cloud security tools. This includes Azure-based WAF, standard SPI firewall, SIEM, and other appropriate Prisma components. The Cloud Security Engineers will configure these tools and assist the client with SIEM alerting / rule creation, and helping to build out security alerts within Azure. The Cloud Security Engineers will provide guidance and support on additional tooling or best practices that should be implemented in this space.
• A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
• 3+ years experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics.
• 3+ years Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
• Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go and/or Power Shell.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply