Cloud Network Engineer
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS) in both physical and virtual environments.
• Configure firewall rules, IPS, routing, and VPNs. Test and monitor connectivity and network performance in major CSP environment and external connections (both physical and VPN). Troubleshoot network issues.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Bachelor degree with 5+ years Network Engineer experience required
• Understanding of network security, including IPS.
• Knowledge of Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls, preferably in both physical and virtual environments.
• Understanding of WAN routing and connectivity, including MPLS and VPN.
• Experience working with Linux and Windows server, including Active Directory and DNS
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Flexible, team player, "get-it-done" personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Experience working with AWS/Azure Cloud based services is required
• CCNP, AWS/Azure certifications is preferred
• CCIE, Net+, CISSP or other relevant certifications are desirable
• FedRAMP, NIST and FISMA compliance, Federal procurement, security and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) processes, VMWare, IT Service Management, Content Delivery Networks, and Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
• Networking as Code.
• Experience in AWS VPC and Azure VNets is highly desirable as well.
• Experience with AWS CloudFormation or Azure ARM templates is a plus
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply