@ Lafayette Consolidated Government | Recycling
Sorts and files material alphabetically, numerically, chronologically, and by other
predetermined categories; looks up information and materials in files; records information and notes final disposition. Makes routine postings to various records according to standard procedures; makes routine tabulations and arithmetic calculations; issues materials upon request. Collects data in the field. May use computer to access and input information of a routine nature; speed, style, and other typing skills are not required. Operates radio and/or telephone; gives non-technical information which does not require interpretation of policies or regulations; receives and delivers messages and instructions; receives, refers, and records information.
Performs related work as required.
Salary Range: $10 - $13 per hour
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, and arithmetic.
- Some knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Ability to read comprehensively in order to obtain pertinent information.
- Ability to make simple arithmetic computations rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to pay attention to detail for close clerical work.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures in doing routine work.
- Ability to deal with the public and fellow employees in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Graduation from high school and some experience in general clerical work; or any
equivalent combination of training and experience.
How to Apply:
email resume to Greg Guidroz at email@example.com
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 06, 2021
Application Deadline: May 07, 2021