Class A Heavy Equipment Hauler - Truck Driver
@ JC Construction, LLC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obey and follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Responsible for pre-trip and post-trip of the vehicle assigned.
Responsible for dump truck and fuel tickets.
- Maintaining a detailed log of working hours in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Operate Dump Truck, Day Cab with End Dump or Low-Boy Trailer
- Performs general manual labor task including, but not limited to,
- Lifting and moving materials,
- Loading, unloading, and hauling heavy equipment,
- Digging and refilling holes,
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule - weekends and occasional nights.
Salary Range: DOE
- Ability to do physical labor and strenuous physical task.
Individually lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs.
Ability to work in all weather.
Must be punctual and reliable.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical.
Must have at least 1 year of experience hauling heavy equipment.
- Must be able operate equipment to load and off load trucks.
Strong knowledge of safety regulations, to be familiar with not just traffic laws
but rules regarding how often they are required to rest, and maximum miles
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com
Location: Broussard La.
Date Posted: September 22, 2021
Application Deadline: October 22, 2021