Civil Engineer Intern
• Calculating cost and determining feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
• Preparing or directing preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project.
• Inspecting construction site to monitor progress and ensuring conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
• Directing construction and maintenance activities at project site.
• Using computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from an accredited engineering curriculum with major concentration in Civil Engineering is required.
• Must possess current Engineer Intern Certification
• Strong knowledge of roadway engineering design concepts
• General understanding of hydraulics / hydrology
• Proactive towards problem solving
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
• Detail-oriented with a proficiency in organizational skills and time management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: New Orleans, LA
Date Posted: March 23, 2021
Application Deadline: April 23, 2021