Civil Engineer Intern
Under the supervision of a Professional Engineer, the Civil Engineer Intern (E.I.) will produce reports, plans and construction documents for a variety of civil engineering projects. Projects may include traffic impact analysis, roads, bridges, drainage structures, water and wastewater infrastructure and light structural.
Some responsibilities include:
- Calculating cost and determining feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
- Preparing or directing preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project.
- Inspecting construction site to monitor progress and ensuring conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
- Directing construction and maintenance activities at project site.
- Using computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from an accredited engineering curriculum with major concentration in Civil Engineering is required.
- Must possess current Engineer Intern Certification
- Strong knowledge of roadway engineering design concepts
- General understanding of hydraulics / hydrology
- Proactive towards problem solving
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency in organizational skills and time management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Mandeville, LA
Date Posted: February 02, 2021
Application Deadline: March 02, 2021