The Civil Engineer will have the ability to work independently and will lead a team on various engineering projects relating to (but not limited to) roadway design, construction plan development, specifications, and construction administration; transportation feasibility studies, line and grade studies, basic utility design (i.e. water and sewer), and general drainage design. Projects and tasks will involve the use of various engineering software programs as well as Microsoft Office applications.
Some responsibilities Include:
- Plan, design, and implement municipal projects such as roadway design and expansion, traffic engineering, and hydraulic projects.
- Analyze engineering data and prepare calculations, drawings, reports, field observations, and required applications to regulatory agencies.
- Manage projects and coordinate with engineering team and clients on all aspects of project execution.
- Will be responsible for the review and sealing of own projects or the work of others.
- Generate complete construction plans and specifications.
- Provide review and oversight of construction plans and specifications.
- Provide support, coach, mentor, and develop junior level engineers and staff.
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and at least 6 years of professional experience is required.
- Must have LA PE licensure.
- Must have served as responsible in charge to sign and seal roadway and drainage plans.
- Must have experience in Microstation and InRoads.
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Date Posted: July 02, 2021
Application Deadline: August 02, 2021