Child Care Resource and Referral Program Supervisor
@ Lafayette Parish School System
- Supervise the day to day operations of CCR&R
- Ensure establishment of the comprehensive data base for CCR&R and ensure the accuracy of data as well as remain current with data.
- Ensure implementation of service delivery systems
- Make changes to the service delivery system as needed
- Assist the Director of Early Childhood with grant writing, contract writing and procurement of resources for CCR&R
- Serves as Tier 1 curriculum initiative contact
- Attend meetings and participate in state level committees and advocacy for CCR&R
- Assist the Director of Earl Childhood with budget planning and management for CCR&R
- Submit reports as required by the LDE
- Provides respite care during a natural disaster
- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities
- Ensures that policies and procedures are followed per contract
- Completes required administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Promote and provide information on the Business Tax Credit
- Demonstrate familiarity with performance standards, work plan and objectives of the CCR&R
- Promotes, recruits, manages the BESE approved Early Childhood ancillary certificate program
- Promotes quality care in education of young children within the Lafayette Parish Business Community
- Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise CCR&R Staff and will oversee budgetary management. He/she will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with LPSS policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Financial Responsibilities: Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves organizational resources. Proficiency in budgeting, fund raising, grant writing and utilization of community resources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four year college in child development, early childhood education, education, business, or other related field, plus a minimum of 5 years experience as a child care center teacher, center administrator, Childcare Resources and Referral service provider or a combination of education and experience in a related field.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://tinyurl.com/y4lh2tj8
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021