Certified Pharmacy Technicians - Therapeutic Marijuana designation
@ The Apothecary Shoppe
Therapeutic Pharmacy Technician
Our goal at The Apothecary Shoppe is to nurture an environment where all employees strive to practice high ethical standards, including honesty and integrity. The Apothecary Shoppe employees will be expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, exhibiting the company core values in all that they do. We believe that employment with The Apothecary Shoppe will be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
The Pharmacy Technician with Therapeutic Pharmacy designation will fill an important roll as the first point of contact when patients walk through the door and will help to establish caring relationships with our new patients. They will help us to go above and beyond to ensure that customers feel supported throughout the fulfillment process. The Pharmacy Technician will be expected to provide compassionate care to patients, caregivers and family members regarding the used of medical marijuana products. They will develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff. Pharmacy Technicians will be responsible for making sure that the dispensary is ready to serve patients, including maintaining the cleanliness of the dispensary.
Additional duties of the Pharmacy Technician will be:
- -Communicate patient requests and/or problems to the Pharmacist as needed.
- -Assist in preparing patient orders with full compliance of state laws, regulation and company policies.
- -Provide support for pharmacists and other departments as needed.
- -Alert pharmacist or staff of product and supply shortages.
- -Assist in the proper disposal of product.
-Ensure Patient’s concerns and/or questions are solved/answered promptly and efficiently.
- -Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA and company guidelines.
- -Achieve objectives for the dispensary regarding patient satisfaction and efficiency.
- -Engage with patients through follow up calls to ensure satisfaction.
- -Attend and actively participate in meetings designed to facilitate dispensary functions or to resolve work place challenges.
- -Understand applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry.
Salary Range: DOE
Required skills of the Pharmacy Technician:
- -Exceptional customer service skills
- -Strong attention to detail
-Ability to multi-task, solve problems and work in a team environment
- -Ability to follow directions in detail
- -Excellent phone/communication skills
- -Accurately enter patient information
-Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- -Point of sale and cash management experience a plus
- -High School Diploma or equivalent
- -Active Louisiana Pharmacy Technician Certificate with minimum 2 years experience
- -Completion of The Louisiana Board of Pharmacy Therapeutic Marijuana Designation application process, including state criminal background check.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 02, 2022
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022
Job Type: Full-time