CAM Operations Processor
As a CAM Post Processor you provide administrative and technical support to the department and manager.
Essential duties include:
- Processing of work to manufacturing
- Updating in CAM tracker and in Oracle
- Researching jobs that are in process and preparing incoming 3C tickets and CAM and CS paperwork for builds.
- We are looking for hardworking Manufacturing workers to produce and assemble products in our manufacturing centers.
- Focused on safety, quality, and efficiency
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 30, 2021
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022