CAM Customer Support
The CAD/CAM Customer Care role is a communication role between our customers, CAD Operators, and CAM Manufacturing team to ensure we can manufacture the customer’s cad design. Inclusive of explaining the need to make modifications or whether we are having any difficulties producing their desired request, while seeking to provide the perfect customer experience during all interactions with internal and external customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer contact channels including answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, communicating via e-mail (for both owned and shared inboxes), and communicating via chat sessions.
- Quote and order processing on custom jobs mainly utilizing a configurator model or freeform parts with manual calculations.
- Maintain custom jobs via a separate system called the CAM Tracker, which is a process flow system that relies on the users to document, communicate changes, and move project accurately.
- Customer Service duties including billing, re-ordering, recommending labor credits, reviewing returned product and processing RMA’s.
- Every associate maintains assigned accounts, which contact them directly and un-assigned accounts via all contact points.
- Counter Sketch contract maintenance, inclusive of communications with Gem Vision, placing orders, the customers and sales directors.
- Callback processes will require detailed communications with customers, CAD Operators, and the manufacturing team to ensure we produce an item to the customer’s expectations.
- Utilize Counter Sketch to make adjustments to product for customers when applicable.
- CAM Customer Care Associates will also handle ACD overflow calls from the Request Desk, for make buy item requests that are not set up to order in oracle and the Sales ACD overflow calls.
- Special project requests including wax casting and modifications, converting weights and manually calculating pricing, utilizing oracle-based work order system, and communicating model set up fees and time frame with customers.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
Work Hours: 10:30am-7:00pm
- Uses light office equipment such as computers and ten key calculators
- Uses light equipment such as scales and cameras
- Attention to Detail
- Good organizational skills and can multi - task
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Sales Order Entry Training with 1 year or more experience preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of production and product design preferred
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 20, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021