Call Center Support Specialist I
• Will work with various teams and stakeholders within internal and customer organizations to provide detailed and accurate information, timely responses, and coordinated effort in order to help facilitate software solutions to application errors reported.
• Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel.
• Provides end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, identifying the need to coordinate stakeholder discussions, identifying the need to update user documentation or conducting training.
• This is a 24x7 environment, so candidates must be flexible to work any shift on any day, potentially including holidays.
• MUST be able and willing to work Night-Shift and weekends if required
• MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MUST be extremely detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a strict SLA-driven environment
• Ability to provide high-quality and rapid support
• Ability to focus on details, detail-oriented
• Ability to follow strict client procedures and guidelines
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Display a positive attitude to ensure an exceptional client experience as well as quality work is provided
• Execute problem-solving initiative and being proactive in finding a solution
• Take initiative to improve self-development along with job-related skills
• Able to professionalism while directly interacting with clients/customers
• Able to maintain flexible schedule to work on a client's project/priority
• Basic knowledge of ITIL
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. Remedy) helpful
• Knowledge of the specific application(s) and technologies supported helpful
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply