Call Center Supervisor
@ Calls Plus
- Our CALLS PLUS team “changes lives, one conversation at a time”. We are seeking experienced Call Center floor supervisors to join our dynamic team of hard working professionals.
- Supervisors serve as floor leaders and report directly to our Director of Operations.
- All Supervisors are tasked with ongoing maintenance and support of the Customer Service Representatives and the Call Center.
- While the Supervisor will be expected to physically monitor the CSR workflow and performance, Supervisors are still responsible for handling calls during each work shift, when we have a surge in call volume.
- Supervisors are responsible for disciplinary actions for the agents, and request that an agent leave the floor or be suspended, with reason.
- Extensive training is provided on client accounts and leadership.
- Review Email Communications to keep abreast of latest policies and procedures
- Ensure that assigned CSRs have been made aware of any policy/ procedure changes
- Work with our Quality Assurance Department to review call documentation and agent performance.
- Review CSRs message tickets and call performance to provide coaching and supplemental training.
- Monitor workflow, assign breaks
- Handle escalated calls to assist callers with detailed issues or correct CSR-provided information. Supervisor should make every effort to explain the resolution to the CSR so that future similar calls may be handled by CSR.
- Handle other calls, email or SMS messages as required by call volume or workflow
- Monitor and assist in the development of work schedules. Able to handle call-ins and prepare alternate schedules in case of illness or scheduling conflicts. Supervisors must also assist Operations Manager in ensuring that shifts are adequately staffed to meet call center need.
- Monitor CSR performance and work skills
- Observe CSR’s ability to navigate screens, provide correct info, adhere to schedule, tone of voice, and other criteria.
- Monitor and control call queue to ensure efficient call flow. Ensure that CSRs are in “ready state” and actively engaged in work.
- Monitor schedule adherence: CSRs signing in and out properly, taking breaks at approved time, limiting wrap-up time, etc.
- Monitor CSR call performance to ensure that CSRs are meeting call quota & service levels
- Review CSR message tickets and random calls (live) for accuracy and other metrics
- Coach and mentor teams of agents on improvements needed; provide additional ongoing training as needed. Document coaching/ training sessions; including date of session, subject matter, and date by which the CSR should be certified in the topic.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 2PM AND 6AM; Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
- Minimum 2 years of college
- 3+ years of Supervisory experience in an inbound Call Center setting
- 2 years leadership in a customer service role that is not a retail call center
- Spanish fluency a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://opportunities.ledfaststart.com/CALLSPLUS
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 30, 2023
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
Job Type: Full-time