Call Center Supervisor
@ Calls Plus
- Supervisors serve as floor leaders and report directly to our Director of Operations.
- All Supervisors are tasked with ongoing maintenance and support of the Customer Service Representatives and the Call Center.
- While the Supervisor will be expected to physically monitor the CSR workflow and performance, Supervisors are still responsible for handling calls during each work shift, when we have a surge in call volume.
- Supervisors are responsible for disciplinary actions for the agents, and request that an agent leave the floor or be suspended, with reason. Extensive training is provided on client accounts and leadership.
- Review Email Communications to keep abreast of latest policies and proceduresEnsure that assigned CSRs have been made aware of any policy/ procedure changes
- Work with our Quality Assurance Department to review call documentation and agent performance.
- Review CSRs message tickets and call performance to provide coaching and supplemental training.
- Monitor workflow, assign breaks
- Handle escalated calls to assist callers with detailed issues or correct CSR-provided information. Supervisor should make every effort to explain the resolution to the CSR so that future similar calls may be handled by CSR.
- Handle other calls, email or SMS messages as required by call volume or workflow
- Monitor and assist in the development of work schedules. Able to handle call-ins and prepare alternate schedules in case of illness or scheduling conflicts. Supervisors must also assist Operations Manager in ensuring that shifts are adequately staffed to meet call center need.
- Monitor CSR performance and work skills
- Observe CSR’s ability to navigate screens, provide correct info, adhere to schedule, tone of voice, and other criteria.
- Monitor and control call queue to ensure efficient call flow. Ensure that CSRs are in “ready state” and actively engaged in work.
- Monitor schedule adherence: CSRs signing in and out properly, taking breaks at approved time, limiting wrap-up time, etc.
- Monitor CSR call performance to ensure that CSRs are meeting call quota & service levels
- Review CSR message tickets and random calls (live) for accuracy and other metrics
- Coach and mentor teams of agents on improvements needed; provide additional ongoing training as needed. Document coaching/ training sessions; including date of session, subject matter, and date by which the CSR should be certified in the topic.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 2PM AND 6AM; Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
- Minimum 2 years of college
- 3+ years of Supervisory experience in an inbound Call Center setting
- 2 years leadership in a customer service role that is not a retail call center
- Spanish fluency a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://opportunities.ledfaststart.com/CALLSPLUS
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 22, 2022
Application Deadline: May 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time