@ LAND Architecture
LAND Architecture, LLC offers professional land planning and landscape architectural services to produce innovative and aesthetically pleasing design solutions. LAND produces projects with distinctive, livable amenities and visual appeal. LAND Architecture’s residential expertise includes outdoor living spaces, custom swimming pools, planting design, detailed grading, irrigation, architectural detailing of landscape elements, lighting, water feature design, furniture selection, project permitting, construction administration and observation, and project management. LAND offers a full complement of land planning and commercial landscape design services.
- This position requires advanced training in computer-aided design (CAD) for working closely with design staff to produce high-quality CAD generated graphics to LAND Architecture’s minimum standards and be able to verbally communicate with and receive directions from our design team. Other duties include site visits to measure existing conditions, fieldwork to support LAND Architecture’s construction activities and other functions to support business activities. This position reports directly to Shane Hebert, Project Designer/CAD Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize CAD to create plans, construction drawings, permit sketches, and base plans. Utilize GIS websites to prepare maps for projects. Input plat information from surveys, maintain CAD standards and procedures, communicate with design team regarding new and revised prints, and the awareness and familiarization of drafting standards.
- CAD Technician with verifiable CAD training. Graduation from a technical school or similar is required. Work experience as a CAD Technician is a plus, but not required.
- 0-2 years’ experience in MicroStation, AutoCAD or similar program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation and Adobe Pro
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with the project team
- Commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary in a small studio environment. Other benefits begin after trial three-month period and include personal leave and health insurance.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Shane Hebert to gain insight into LAND’s core capabilities (337) 993-3939 or email@example.com.
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 08, 2021
Application Deadline: November 08, 2021