Business Process Re-engineer Analyst
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As a Business Process Re-engineer Analyst, you will have experience in the analysis of IT business and information environment and be able to effectively recommend and implement improvements to the business and data architectures that will improve overall agency performance.
- Develop and implement new Business Process Maps and modify existing Process Maps. New Process Maps created may reflect a need to further expound or define the Core Process. Modifications to existing Process Maps may be the result of the need for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Collaborate with the client so that all process mapping efforts are aligned and contribute to the accomplishment of the program’s objectives and priorities.
- Assess current process maps, address priorities, and propose the to-be condition: eliminating bottlenecks; clarifying roles and responsibilities; defining standards, tools, inputs and outputs; and streamlining the process while removing waste.
- Develop Process Documentation that include process overview, activity details, artifacts (templates, checklists, policies, guidelines, standards, tool references) to support Business Process Maps.
- Create RACI charts based on new processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- 10 years or experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience creating, analyzing and documenting business process maps
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess, recommend, and document business process changes to improve performance and eliminate inefficiencies
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a client-facing consultative role preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio)
- As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 14, 2022
Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
Job Type: Full-time