Business Development and Marketing Specialist
@ PHI Aviation
- This job is a member of the Business Development Group within the MRO Services Division.
- This position will be responsible for creating and developing marketing materials & marketing initiatives for the MRO Services Division.
- Projects will vary from working with PHI internal teams on services education, to leading the strategy and execution of highly visible customer communications and identifying ways to optimize marketing channels.
- This is a dynamic role inside a growing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Serves as an internal advocate for the MRO Services interests by identifying new marketing opportunities for visibility and growth
- Ideate, Manage, and Develop marketing materials for service initiatives including print & digital offerings such as brochures, email marketing campaigns, social media posts, etc.
- Support business development team in their ongoing dealings with our partners in terms of contracts, data, reporting and innovative solutions to complex product, network and competitive opportunities
- Prepares updates for leadership team and stakeholder groups & help identify and track relevant OKRs
- Develop agenda and compile meeting presentations for the PHI MRO Services PMO
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE VALUES
- 1) Safe – We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- 2) Efficient – We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity as a high performing organization.
- 3) Quality – We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance, which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- 4) Service – We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent experience/training
- Customer-focused, highly analytical, thinks creatively, and is persuasive with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovative problem solver who can take an idea from concept to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in relationship management
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- Ability to think creatively and collaboratively about how to deliver incremental value to PHI.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel as some travel may be required
- Preferred: 1 to 2 Years of equivalent work experience
- 1) Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- 2) Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- 3) High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- 4) Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- 5) Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://phihelico.hirecentric.com/jobs/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 17, 2022
Application Deadline: December 19, 2022
Job Type: Full-time