Business Data Analyst
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Interacting with business and IT teams of various application to understand their data, database and flow within the systems
- Analyzing the application DB to identify the relations, foreign keys, constraints based on scope provided by application team
- Work with DBA and Data Modeller to design new in-scope data model for every application to be used by Optimum to archive and purge the data
- Should coordinate and work with all stakeholders such as App team, DBA, Business, Legal others to come to common grounds for crafting a working model for every app.
- Should be open to learn new tools and technologies and also shift within project needs.
- Complete work following Agile development methodology and concepts
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expertise in SQL writing and Data Analysis
- Expertise in understanding RI, constraints, data relation and flow
- 4-5 years of experience in several types of databases – DB2 (LUW/Mainframe), Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hadoop others
- Experience in analyzing the database and coming up with solution design per business and application needs
- Expertise in presenting with DBA, understanding all DBA terminologies and working closely with them.
- Experience in testing, debugging and solution crafting
- Experience in requirement gathering
- Experience with production environment handling
- Experience in solely handling client business calls and collecting requirements and working with client DBAs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 29, 2022
Application Deadline: August 29, 2022
Job Type: Full-time