- As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with our clients to understand their business needs and translate them into software requirements.
- You will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, analyzing data, and creating functional specifications for our development team.
- You will also work with our project managers and developers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet the client's expectations.
- The preferred location for this position is Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Gather and document business requirements from clients
- Analyze data to identify trends and insights that can inform software design decisions
- Create detailed functional specifications for development team
- Collaborate with project managers and developers to ensure project success
- Communicate with clients to provide updates on project progress and gather feedback
- Continuously improve processes and methodologies to enhance project delivery
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Our Federal customer requires that all applicants be eligible to work in the United States and be eligible for a Public Trust level clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, but will consider additional experience in lieu of education
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Information technology
- Project Management
- Data Warehousing
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 09, 2023
Application Deadline: April 10, 2023
Job Type: Full-time