@ McIlhenny Company (TABASCO)
What this job is all about:
The Business Analyst will work with a team of individuals within the manufacturing and supply chain business units as an internal consultant to drive change. They will liaison between IT and the business units, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Lead end-user discussions to gather requirements and translate them into system or process configurations; complete system configurations on time, accurately and to spec.
- Write actionable user stories, act as liaison between leadership and the development team.
- Participate in project status meetings, internally and with the end-user.
- Provide organization and management around file delivery and end-user feedback.
- Escalate appropriately critical unresolved issues, including recommendations for resolution.
Other great stuff about this job:
- Be an by capturing and utilizing data achieve strategic business goals.
- You’ll be more than just a number! Take pride working in a privately held, family-owned business with a strong team and culture where you are valued.
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and potential profit-sharing.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing Oracle ERP and/or another ERP and Manufacturing applications
- Core team lead experience with at least two full life cycle implementations of Oracle ERP modules
- Experience in process or discrete manufacturing
What will give you an edge:
- Experience with ERP Integration, Oracle ASCP, Transportation Management Systems, Demand Planning, SharePoint, Power Apps
- Experience consolidating data and knowledge about Master Data
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: November 18, 2022
Application Deadline: December 19, 2022
Job Type: Full-time