• Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business processes, procedures and user needs.
• Provides data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives.
• Responsible to drive processes and improvement initiatives by gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business processes and procedures following appropriate standards.
• Analyzes and interprets data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients.
• Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience.
• Produces, publishes and distributes operational reports relating to the development and performance of products and processes.
• Conducts tests or test planning sessions, provides input for feasibility and prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
• Acts as a liaison with various departments, management and staff to resolve problems and improve processes and procedures.
• Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member. Other duties as assigned.
• 3- Years BA experience
• Deposit experience a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire extensive subject matter expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex data concepts to non-technical people.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines on time.
• Professional client presence, influencing and active listening skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply