Blending and Flavors Production Manager
@ McIlhenny Company
The Blending and Flavors Production Manager is responsible for managing the process and personnel required to produce our world famous red and flavored sauces. They will oversee inventory management, scheduling, budget, and project management for the Blending Unit which includes the North Warehouse, Seed Drying, Family of Flavors, and Red Sauce Blending.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Manage the process and people to produce flavored and red sauces, and saleable byproducts
- Ensure that Production has the necessary totes, tanks, and other materials for daily sauce production
- Maintain the budget for the Blending unit, including labor hours, material costs, and capital expenditures, to ensure that the department meets its financial objectives while maintaining operational excellence
- Manage upgrades and modifications of the existing facility and machines to support increased production capacity and assist in the development of new processes to support the increased capacity of sauce production
- Manage tank utilization levels and ingredient movement to ensure the proper levels for production schedules
- Oversee the implementation and management of all new processes and upgrades to ensure their successful integration into the production system
Other great stuff about this job:
- Oversee the continuation of a 155+ year process of making TABASCO® Red Sauce while managing the development and implementation of processes to support an increase in capacity and new flavored sauce production!
- You’ll be more than just a number! Take pride working in a privately held, family-owned business with a strong team and culture where you are valued.
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and potential profit-sharing.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 5+ years of industrial or manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel skills
What will give you an edge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology, Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Quality Control (QC) standards
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: May 26, 2023
Application Deadline: June 26, 2023
Job Type: Full-time