Bilingual Sales Associate
Stuller is looking to hire new Bilingual Sales Associates in the efforts to strive to provide the perfect customer experience during all interactions. The primary description of these interactions is; greeting of the customer, accurately entering orders, offering substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, upselling, handling customer inquiries, and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system. We are looking for positive outgoing individuals who are looking to build a career in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and provide superior service via phone, email, web, chat, and faxes.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information, and placing orders for our customer base.
- Offer suggestions and solutions for out-of-stock items as well as cross sell and upsell.
- May provide technical assistance to the customers, or route the call to the appropriate dept.
- Verify customer account, nature of account, buyer, location, method of shipment and product ordered.
- Provide solutions and have the capability to problem solve on demand.
- Participate in required Stuller sponsored trainings.
- An extensive training course will provide on the job training. Successful completion of this training is required.
Work Hours: 10:30am - 7:00pm
- Must be able to speak Spanish fluently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Ability to effectively manage customer interactions by demonstrating active listening, empathy, patience, and instilling the belief that customers are the most important matter at hand.
- Ability to catch on quickly and retain information for order processing and customer fulfillment.
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web-based applications, and basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instruction both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations
- Ability to work independently, across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and action oriented
- Integrity in business practices and when working with others
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 20, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021