Bilingual Contact Center Staff
@ Calls Plus
CALLS PLUS is a small business in United States.
We are professional, rewarding and challenging.
NOTE: This is not a remote position. Applicants must reside within 50 miles of Lafayette, Louisiana.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness programs
- International workforce
- Safe work environment
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
- As a Bilingual contact center Customer Support Specialist, you would be a part of a cohesive team, passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- You will connect with customers to address questions and resolve issues through channels such as phone, email web portal submission, and text messaging.
- Acting as the first line of response to many customers worldwide, you will receive extensive training to communicate courteously while using critical thinking to provide our customers with a solution on every call.
- All calls are taken at our contact center located in Lafayette, LA.
- Bilingual agents are expected to be fluent in spoken Spanish and written English.
Our team is constantly growing which creates an opportunity for advancement within the company.
Working at CALLS PLUS is the perfect career opportunity if you are hard-working, dependable, analytical, and passionate about helping people.
Our qualified staff members Change lives, one call at a time.
Our Core values at CALLS PLUS are:
- People Power ~ Integrity & Ethics ~ Dependability~ Accountability ~Creative Innovation
- Ability to be punctual and dependable
- Customer Service experience ( A plus if in the areas of housing, healthcare and/or social services )
- Ability to build rapport with clients, sensitive listening, probing questions
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor on the phone and in the workplace
- Experience with case intake or disabled callers a plus
- Excellent keyboarding, written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID 19.
- College is a plus!
- Call center service sector experience (not in retail sector) is a plus.
- We are seeking candidates who are available to work evenings, overnights and weekends.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://opportunities.ledfaststart.com/CALLSPLUS
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 30, 2023
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
Job Type: Full-time