@ PJ's Coffee
Job Summary: The barista is responsible for being the master craftsman of all beverage and food items offered by PJ’s Coffee. They are responsible for developing a positive environment for both customers and fellow staff members, all while providing consistently fast, efficient, and friendly service to all. The barista is responsible for the reputation and integrity of the PJ’s brand and of the specific store in which they are employed. The barista must exude impeccable customer service qualities, product knowledge, and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to the core values and principles of PJ’s Coffee. More importantly, a person in this role must be dedicated to the success of their growth within the company and enter the company with the intent to grow and move into larger roles.
- Present a positive image of PJ's customers and coworkers
- Proactively suggest new beverages, drink enhancements, snacks, and pastries, to improve the overall experience and knowledge of customers
- Prepare all beverages and food to meet PJ’s Coffee specifications and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the store offers excellent customer service as it pertains to the operation of the staff and the physical upkeep of the store.
- Follow cash handling procedures accurately
- Ensure the interior and exterior of a store meet sanitary, safety, and aesthetic requirements by maintaining daily shift checklists and par levels.
- Alert management to operational needs, equipment failure, and necessary improvements that are needed
- Enforce and abide by company policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Attend training sessions designed to increase coffee knowledge and work skills and apply that knowledge to operations
Ongoing Management and leadership training with opportunity for advancement to shift lead positions
- Employee retail and shift discounts
- Prize opportunities through national contests
- Local, regional, and national awards and recognition
Compensation: Competitive pay plus tips
Salary Range: 7.25 - 9.00 per hour
- Barista experience is Ok, but not required! You will be trained in the PJ’s ways of serving the best cup of coffee in town!
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate through different communication channels, including email, phone, project management software, and conference calls (if necessary)
How to Apply:
Apply at the link below
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Scott, LA
Date Posted: May 01, 2023
Application Deadline: June 01, 2023
Job Type: Full-time