@ Gulf Coast Bank
• Actively engages, greets, and assists customers in the Banking Center lobby and/ or drive thru in a professional and courteous manner
• Process a variety of routine and complex customer transactions, to include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, wire transfers, etc.
• Tracks sales activities and customer service requests in the Bank’s Customer Relationship Management system.
• Manages and retains meaningful relationships with customers and prospects using a consultative sales and service approach to proactively fulfill their financial needs.
• Refers customers to other business partners to assist with specialized financial needs.
• Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer problems appropriately and efficiently to enhance the customer experience.
• Handles customer servicing requests related to debit cards, online banking, check orders, etc.
• Secures cash drawer and adheres to the Bank’s guidelines regarding cash handling and daily balancing.
• Assists in safe deposit box customer entry.
• Assists with Banking Center morning and evening duties while strictly adhering to security protocol.
• Assists with processes that require dual control such as Night Depository, vault and ATM access and balancing.
• Accurately utilizes equipment and remain knowledgeable of equipment functionality to include the ATM, cash dispense and recycler machines, currency counters, etc.
• Supports the Bank’s risk mitigation culture through fraud detection, awareness, knowledge, and sound decision making.
• Assists in managing operational loss by seeking supervisory override for transactions outside of authority, proper application of Reg CC holds and strict adherence to cash handling procedures.
• Strictly adheres to the Bank’s customer privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
• Complies with federal banking regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti-Money Laundering Act, Reg CC, etc.
• Successfully completes required annual compliance training.
• Maintains a professional appearance, demeanor, and workstation.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately.
• Comfortable with technology and able to learn various computer programs and systems quickly and accurately.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Experience with Jack Henry platform a plus
• Proficient with standard office equipment, i.e., copier, scanner, fax, etc.
• Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow-up skills.
• Performs well in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to service customers.
• Ability to understand and follow policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Ability to work Banking Centers hours.
• Ability to travel if required to perform essential job duties.
• Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
• Ability to operate related equipment to perform essential job functions.
• Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform essential job functions.
How to Apply:
Send Resume To: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/54eb6e5c