Azure Security Engineer/SME
The ideal candidate for this position is an expert in Azure security with a desire to continue to explore emerging, cutting-edge technologies and services.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Review and respond to findings and incidents as reported in Azure Security tools (Security Center, Sentinel) or by Agency security teams
• Through documentation and development, contribute to secured baseline configurations through Infrastructure-as-Code approaches such as ARM templates, PowerShell scripts, Bash scripts, etc.
• Recommend improvements in alignment with Zero-Trust Architecture (ZTA) guidelines
• Design and implement broad security solutions for multiple cloud implementations, while considering the unique needs of a wide variety of applications
• Ensure compliance with Federal security mandates such as FedRAMP and NIST 800-53
• Author and present executive level briefings to internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
Experience with cloud security best practices and tools (Security Center, Sentinel, Firewalls, etc.)
Experience implementing PaaS offerings such as Azure Database, Azure Application Gateway, and Azure Kubernetes Service
Experience with identify and access management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, etc.
Experience with application monitoring, auditing, and telemetry (Azure Monitor/Application Insights)
Experience with pipelines and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices
Familiar with infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools (ARM)
Familiar with advanced Cloud Networking concepts such as ExpressRoute and Hybrid Cloud models
Familiar with regulatory guidelines such as FedRAMP and NIST 800-53 R4
Familiarity with industry benchmarks such as CIS
Familiar with scripting and automation using PowerShell Core, Bash, AZ CLI
Positive, can-do attitude, and desire to contribute in various means to team success.
Confident communication skills with management, internal team members, and customers.
Ability to work independently within a dynamic team environment
Ability to quickly identify, research, and resolve issues as they arise.
Certifications desired but not required:
• Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Associate
• Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert
Experience in a government consulting role will strongly benefit a candidate.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply