Azure Digital Transformation Architect
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As a Lead Azure Digital Transformation Solutions Architect, you will work directly with Clients from across our portfolio in New England formulating all aspects of solution approaches and development.
- You will be accountable for and apply validated expertise of application modernization, AZURE cloud architecture, intelligent automation and innovation thereby supplying to a high level of Client satisfaction.
- Your expertise in application design and development, cloud-native development, IoT, data analytics, security, Agile, continuous deployment, automated testing and DevOps will be instrumental in enabling our client to work towards their goals.
- You will bring lessons learned and expertise from leading successful custom development of open source-based applications in the cloud.
- You will represent CGI as a leader with vision in the New England region formulating solution approach and proposals and be the technical authority leading oral presentations to our clients.
- You will help CGI teams to kick-off engagements efficiently and interject when issues arise during implementation activities.
- As a senior member of the Technology team, you will mentor junior members and help in their career aspirations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 12+ years of Information Technology experience with minimally 8 years’ of hands on experience in one or multiple architecture domains (e.g. solutions architecture, application architecture)
- Experience in working closely with Customer’s technical leads, engineering teams and architecture collaborators for developing technical roadmaps and architecture framework capabilities for use by other development teams
- Hold advanced certifications with at least one cloud service provider (preferably Azure architecture)
- Deep technical presentation skills with the ability to convey concepts in an easy to understand way
- 10+ years of tried abilities in Data Analytics, Familiarity with Azure data factory, azure data lake, synapse, building ETL pipelines, Power BI
- Expertise in Microservices architecture, building Serverless applications
- Experience and expertise architecting cloud solutions using one of the public cloud providers
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale applications.
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service bus and other related patterns
- Exposure to Data Science implementing solutions that uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Experience working in an end-to-end enterprise DevOps environment using Containerization, Infrastructure and Configuration as a code, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience estimating large scale projects effort, resources and associated incremental phased approach
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Experience writing blogs, white papers is a plus
- Azure cloud security, Azure Monitoring
- Experience in virtualized environments, Azure Active Directory, Information security and migrating workloads to Microsoft Azure & DevOps
- Deliver new services/features via an agile DevOps approach
- Programming languages such as Python, PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure certifications e.g. Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Developer Associate, Azure Security Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps, Azure Architecture
- Experience in the design of a recommended target state cloud architecture on Azure based on on-prem feature set and tools specific to data processing/reporting.
- Prior experience with end to end data implementation Azure data services supporting a data migration or a data re-platforming project.
- Assess maturity and evaluate various Azure services and recommend the right fit for different phases of the data lifecycle.
- Hands on experience using data services like Azure Data Factory, Data bricks, Data Catalog, Synapse, Power BI Preferred Skills/Qualification: Certification - AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Experience in building solutions in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Native models. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Containers
- Educational Expectations: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Azure architect
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Analysis
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 04, 2022
Application Deadline: September 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time