Azure Data Engineer
• The data engineer will be responsible for development, deployment, maintenance, diagnostics and support of spark ETL jobs on the MS Databricks platform.
• Will streamline code, rationalize datasets and tables to arrive at single source of truth
• Will build detailed architecture diagrams for all workflows and processes
jobs, cron, ESP etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• 3 years of hands on experience with cloud automation and scripting in an Azure environment.
• Experience in development of apache Spark code using PySpark/Scala
• Experience in using Azure Databricks Platform
• Experience in using Azure Data Factory to call Azure Databricks notebook activities
• Experience in using Azure Storage (Blob/Data Lake Store), Databricks Delta
• Experience in using Git based repositories
• Good fundamental knowledge about distributed computing, RDBMS and Dimensional modeling concepts
• Exposure to Azure DevOps
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 19, 2021
Application Deadline: August 19, 2021