• Responsibilities will include hands on Azure administration as well as advisor
• Looking for an Azure administrator to implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security
• Administrating Azure Resources
• Manage Azure subscription
• Azure Security (RBAC)
• Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable Ability to Power off/ Down the un-used VMs Ability to identify issues at Azure level and resolve.
• Azure Cost Management
• Proactive monitoring & optimization
• Creating SOPs
• Training DBA team
• Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Preferred
-Azure Site Recovery
-Azure VPN gateways
-Azure Network security.
-Role based access control (RBAC)
-Azure Cost Management
-Experience with all types of IT projects including migrating on-prem infrastructure to Azure Environments (including IaaS and PaaS) and the associated storage, network and security considerations.
-Experience in DBA Role.
-Proficiency with scripting protocols such as PowerShell , Azure CLI's, ARM templates.
-Preferred basic understanding of Big Data Technologies like
Azure Data factory
-Preferred understanding of Other Technologies like :
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 10, 2021
Application Deadline: October 11, 2021