AWS Python Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design the architecture for migrating on-premise data warehouse and data marts to the data lake and subsequent vending on AWS Cloud.
- Architect solutions for the design and implementation of Big & Fast Data Infrastructure on AWS cloud using Kafka, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB & Quick Sight
- Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as a graph, relational and hierarchical databases.
- Guide other teams to design, develop, and deploy data sets and tools that support product use cases.
- Build the cloud computing processes working with large data sets and advanced analytics.
- Use primarily AWS native tools.
- Work with financial services data and ensure that the data is secure and intact throughout the migration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years of experience with AWS Development and Cloud Architecture.
- 4+ years of experience with Python (must have) and R (nice to have)
- Must have strong experience with SQL
- Strong experience with AWS Lambda, Fargate, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Sagemaker and CloudWatch.
- Experience developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API
- Gateway, EC2, EB, IAM, SDK, CLI, Code Deploy, Code Commit, Lambda/Step Functions, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Experience with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate, EMR
- ESB, Code coverage tools like Fortify, Exposure to CI/CD Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Test Automation, Build tools like Gradle/Maven/Ant.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience using tools like JIRA, SVN
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Python, Pandas, NumPy, Pyspark
- AWS Hands on Development Experience
- Database (Oracle, Postgres)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- AWS Certification(s) desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 16, 2022
Application Deadline: July 18, 2022
Job Type: Full-time